Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New exciting things coming!

So it's be awhile since my last post but it's not because I'm doing nothing it's actually quite the opposite! I'm in the process of getting all set up so I can start screenprinting and I have all sorts of new home accessory products coming to my Etsy shop! It's still going to be several  more weeks before this happens but I'm very excited about it!

We have also been working on our laundry room makeover which I hope to have completed in the next couple of weeks so there will be photos up soon! It's about 75% complete, we just have some cabinets to paint, need to find a new light fixture and a few other things before it's completed. Since I don't want to post without a photo here is a photo of my red tubes pillow cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment