Thursday, April 21, 2011

Light Fixtures

The past couple of weeks we have been working on renovating our laundry room. Currently there is just a bare bulb for a ceiling light so I've been in search of a stylish period style light fixture that will look appropriate in our 1940 cottage. After a little searching around on the trusty internet I came across this fantastic website, Schoolhouse Electric! Not only is their website super cute, clean and easy to use, it's filled with some pretty great light fixtures! I have my eye on several of them because we need new light fixtures in just about every room as well as some new outdoor light fixtures. Here are just a few of my favorites:

For our laundry room and hallway I really like some of these classic styles:





Two of these would be really cute on the wall in our restroom, one on each side of the vanity mirror:






Here are a few others I really love:






How cool is this one below?


They also have a great selection of light bulbs including the classic Edison bulbs which have recently been gaining popularity once again.



Their website is filled with so many cute light fixtures that would work great in just about any period style home, barnyard style or even modern home! I think I will definetely be purchasing a few light fixtures from them but with so many great options the hard part is choosing which ones!

1 comment:

  1. nice post. Which lights are you give in this post is awesome. This type of lighting and fixtures are really nice for home. thank you for sharing.......

    ReplyDelete