Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We've been blogged!

Beth Zeigler, a contributing editor for Apartment Therapy blogged about our little house on Apartment Therapy today! See it here. Thanks Beth!

It's funny because she wrote that the room is blue, it's actually very very grey but looking at the photos I took I see the color looks blue-grey. Looks like I need to make an adjustment on my camera. I'm so use to seeing grey I didn't even notice the photos looked kind of blue. The color is called Sweatshirt Grey by Ralph Lauren but it appears Home Depot has replaced the Ralph Lauren paint with Martha Stewart. Such a bummer because I really like Ralph Lauren's colors.

You can read Beth's personal blog here. She has a lot of great organization ideas!

I think this photo below shows the grey pretty true to it's color.






No comments:

Post a Comment