Sunday, November 21, 2010

Office Sneak Peek Photos!

I have finally gotten around to painting the office/2nd bedroom! Here are a couple of sneak peek photos. There is still a lot of decorating left to do in the room so once I'm finished I'll be posting more photos. I need to figure out how to hide all the ugly electrical cords, anyone have any good ideas?

I mixed the green color myself. I took this photo when the lighting wasn't great, it's actually a bit lighter than it appears in these photos. The next set of photos I take I will make sure it's nice and bright in the room so the color shows better.

The Pratt desk is from West Elm, when I saw this design I knew this was the desk for me! I love it's mid-century modern design and the white metal drawer is a great contrast with the dark walnut wood. I already had the white eiffel chair so it was a perfect match!




The crow pillow in this photo is one of my designs and can be purchased in my shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/amyburkhart

No comments:

Post a Comment