Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dining Room Before & After

Dining Room before the start of renovations.



This photo was taken before any renovations had been done.



This photo was taken after a new paint job and the floors had been refinished.




The final result!

The mid-century modern table and chairs was a excellent find on Craigslist. The hanging lamp I won on Ebay.



I've been really interested in living vertical walls for sometime now so when I came across the Wally pocket from http://www.woollypocket.com/ I decided these pockets would be perfect for creating a living wall in our dining room. I love the end result! It's so beautiful and out of reach from our cats who love to munch on plants. I can't wait until the plants grows in more! It's living art!




All that is really left is to install the baseboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment